Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier
Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)
HomeProductsE-BikeMTB E-BikeAmerican 24 inch electric adult chopper bike
American 24 inch electric adult chopper bike
American 24 inch electric adult chopper bike
  • American 24 inch electric adult chopper bike
  • American 24 inch electric adult chopper bike

American 24 inch electric adult chopper bike

    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 20 Pair
    Delivery Time: 20 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMEB23h

Wattage: 351-500W

Battery Voltage:: 48V

Battery Type: Lithium Battery

Wheel Size: 24"

Motor: Brushless

Frame Material: Steel

Certification: CE

Folded: Unfolded

Max Speed: Other

Range per Power: Other

Product Name: American 24 Inch Electric Adult Chopper Bike

Keywords: Electric Chopper Bike

Color: Can Be Custom

Material: Steel

Use For: Replace Walking

Character: High Quality

Main Market: Worldwide

Factory: Made In China

Service: 24 Hours

Supply: Wholesaler, Retailer

Additional Info

Packaging: one set a carton

Productivity: 1200PCS PER DAY

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200PCS PER DAY

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description


Product Description
American 24 inch electric Adult Chopper Bike

Size:24" Weight:32kg
Carton size: 160*30*84cm Frame: Steel
Color:Customized color Tire:24"x3
Rim: alloy 24" x 1.75 Brake: DIS BRAKE
Chainwheel: 1/2"x 1/8"x 44T Handlebar:steel
Chain: KMC Saddle:24" brown with spring
Motor: 500W Battery: Lithium battery 48V10.4A
Controller:12mos Freewheel: 1/2"x 1/8"x 18T
Display:LCD F/R Light: Led light
F HUB: Alloy R HUB: Steel

Detailed Images
Oemeb23h 1
Our Company
Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


shipping

Our most professional packaging


Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


Looking for ideal Electric Chopper Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Chopper Electric Bicycle are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Chopper Bike. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : E-Bike > MTB E-Bike

Email to this supplier
  • Olive HeMs. Olive He
  • Your message must be between 20-8000 characters