Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Ebike Electric Bike,New Ebike 2017,City Ebike 2017
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Ebike Electric Bike

,New Ebike 2017,City Ebike 2017

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > E-Bike > Folding E-Bike > New LI-ION battery ebike electric bike 2017
Online Service

New LI-ION battery ebike electric bike 2017

Share to:  
    Unit Price: USD 390 / Piece/Pieces
    Payment Type: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
    Incoterm: FOB,CFR,CIF
    Min. Order: 20 Piece/Pieces
    Delivery Time: 45 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEM-CE-bike1

Wattage: 200-250W

Battery Voltage:: 36V

Battery Type: Lithium Battery

Wheel Size: 26"

Motor: Other

Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy

Certification: CE, ISO

Folded: Folded

Max Speed: 20-40km/h

Range per Power: 31-60km

Keywords: Ebike Electric Bike

Model: Ebike Electric Bike

Logo: OEM Ebike Electric Bike Logo

Color: Ebike Electric Bike Colors Can Be Custom

Factory: Ebike Electric Bike Factory In China

Sample: Ebike Electric Bike Sample Is Available

Usage: Instead Of Walking, Save Time

Service: 24 Hours

Market: Europe,America,..etc Worldwide

Product Name: 250w Rear Motor Mini 20" Folding E-bike

Additional Info

Packaging: ELECTRIC BIKE BOX

Productivity: 1200 pieces per day

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean

Place of Origin: China mainland

Supply Ability: 1200 pieces per day

Certificate: CE, ISO

Product Description

Product Description


Battery
LI-ION 36V10AH
Derailleur
Shimano outer 7 speeds
Motor
250W/350W rear motor
Wheel size
26"
Display
LED
Frame material

Aluminium alloy
PAS Modes
3 levers
Front fork
Zoom,steel with suspension
Light(F/R) F:LED
Sensor: Speed sensor
Rims
Aluminium alloy
Max speed
<25km/h with PAS
Saddle
comfort
Range
> 40kms
Grips: HL
Stand:steel,center
Charging time
6~8hours
Pedals:
VP

Specifications

1.Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia
2.Style :MTB
3.Professional oembicycle factory

Detailed Images

OEM-CE-bike1-1

Other Products


Our Company


*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: Fixed Gear Bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, Mountain Bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike, Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


packing

85% SKD, front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector, pedals and some

small bicycle parts are in the small box.


Transport of large trucks to the seaport


And international transport cooperation


FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.






Looking for ideal Ebike electric bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the New Ebike 2017 are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of City Ebike 2017. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : E-Bike > Folding E-Bike

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier