Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Mtb Bicycle Saddle,Bike Saddle,Color Bicycle Saddle
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Mtb Bicycle Saddle

,Bike Saddle,Color Bicycle Saddle

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > Bicycle Components > Bicycle Saddle > Black flower color mtb bicycle hollow saddle
Online Service

Black flower color mtb bicycle hollow saddle

Share to:  
    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 20 Pair
    Delivery Time: 20 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMSaddle02

Condition: New

Certification: CE

Customized: Customized

Application: Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Ordinary Bicycle

Shape: Other

Soft Degree: Soft

Color: Black, Can Be Custom

Applicable Gender: Female, Male

Material: Leather, Leather

Product Name: Black Flower Color Mtb Bicycle Hollow Saddle

Keywords: Mtb Bicycle Saddle

Use For: Spare Parts For Bicycle

Character: High Quality

Main Market: Worldwide

Factory: Made In China

Service: 24 Hours

Supply: Wholesaler, Retailer

Additional Info

Packaging: one set a carton

Productivity: 1200PCS PER DAY

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200PCS PER DAY

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description


Product Description

Black flower color printed mtb bike hollow saddle

Why choose us?

1).High end leather

2).for MTB

3).large and soft

4).Hollow

5).Size: 26*14*4.5cm

6).Available color: black flower



Detailed Images
Oemsaddle02 3Oemsaddle02Oemsaddle02 1Oemsaddle02 5
Our Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: Fixed Gear Bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, Mountain Bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


Our most professional packaging


Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


Looking for ideal Mtb Bicycle Saddle Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Bike Saddle are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Color Bicycle Saddle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Components > Bicycle Saddle

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier