Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Cheap Fat Electric Bike,Electric Bike for Children,Big Fat Tyre Bike
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Cheap Fat Electric Bike,Electric Bike for Children,Big Fat Tyre Bike

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > E-Bike > MTB E-Bike > Fat tire cheap electric bike for children
Online Service

Fat tire cheap electric bike for children

Share to:  
    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 20 Pair
    Delivery Time: 20 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMEB004

Wattage: >500W

Battery Voltage:: 48V

Battery Type: Lithium Battery

Wheel Size: Other

Motor: Other

Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy

Certification: CE

Folded: Unfolded

Max Speed: Other

Range per Power: Other

Product Name: Fat Tire Cheap Electric Bike For Children

Keywords: Electric Bike For Children

Color: Can Be Custom

Material: Alloy

Use For: Replace Walking

Character: High Quality

Main Market: Worldwide

Factory: Made In China

Service: 24 Hours

Supply: Wholesaler, Retailer

Additional Info

Packaging: one set a carton

Productivity: 1200PCS PER DAY

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200PCS PER DAY

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description


Product Description
Size:17" Weight: 25kg
Carton size: 160*30*84cm Frame: Alloy aluminum
Color:Customized color Tire:26x4
Rim: double wall alloy Brake: TEKTRO
Derailleur:Shimano Handlebar:alloy,promax
ChainL KMC Saddle:Velo
Motor: 8FUN rear hub motor 48v 750w Battery: Lithium battery 48v 17ah
Controller:12mos Charger:AC 110-240V 2amps charger
Display:LCD F/R Light: Led light
Pedal assist:speed/Torque sensor Fork: Rigid alloy fork

Detailed Images
OEMEB004-1OEMEB004
Our Company
Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery

Our most professional packaging


Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.




Looking for ideal Cheap Fat electric bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Electric Bike for Children are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Big Fat Tyre Bike. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : E-Bike > MTB E-Bike

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier