Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Disc E-bicycle Motor,Cassette Rear Motor,Disc Brake Motor 250w
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Disc E-bicycle Motor,Cassette Rear Motor,Disc Brake Motor 250w

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > E-Bike > Electric Bike Parts > Rear disc cassette e-bicycle motor 250w
Online Service

Rear disc cassette e-bicycle motor 250w

Share to:  
    Unit Price: USD 235 - 285 / Set/Sets
    Payment Type: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 10 Set/Sets
    Delivery Time: 25 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEM100SXW

Condition: New

Certification: CE, ISO9001, CE

Customized: Customized

Application: Other

Material: Aluminum, Alloy

Suitable For: Electric Bikes

Service: 24 Hours Service

Advantage: Durable Use

Market: Usa, Euro..etc

Brand Name: OEM

Color: As Picture

Product Name: Rear Disc Cassette E-bicycle Motor 250w

Key Words: E-bicycle Motor

Additional Info

Packaging: 1 set per carton

Productivity: 1100 sets per month

Brand: OEM

Transportation: air express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description

Product Description

First


Technical data
Type 100SXW Rear: Disc+Cassette
Fork size(mm) 174
Reduction ratio 12.6
Voltage(v) 24/36/48
Rated power(w) 350-500w
Max torque(n.m) >60
Rated efficiency >82%
Weight(kg) 2.5kg
Max load speed(rpm) 150-450
Noise(db) <45
Oem100sxwOem100sxw 1Oem100sxw 2

More bikes
Our Company
Company

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity
Our Product Range
* style: Fixed Gear Bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, Mountain Bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle hub and other bikes parts.

Packing & Delivery


packingshipping
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.
8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us

Looking for ideal Disc E-bicycle Motor Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Cassette Rear Motor are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Disc Brake Motor 250w. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : E-Bike > Electric Bike Parts

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier