Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Anodized Bicycle Rims Red,Bicycle Double Wall Alloy Rim,40 Hole Alloy Color Rim
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Anodized Bicycle Rims Red,Bicycle Double Wall Alloy Rim,40 Hole Alloy Color Rim

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > Bicycle Components > Bicycle Wheel > Double wall alloy anodized red bicycle rims
Online Service

Double wall alloy anodized red bicycle rims

Share to:  
    Unit Price: USD 88 - 98 / Set/Sets
    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 20 Set/Sets
    Delivery Time: 20 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEM-P75FH

Condition: New

Certification: CE

Customized: Customized

Application: Road Bike, Other

Material: Aluminum

Rim Material: Alloy

Color: Powder Coating

Used For: Snowfield

Attended Mode: Pin

Hole: To Order

Brake: Disc Brake

Size: 20"/24"/26"*3.5-4.0

Height: 19

Outer Diameter: 75

Inner Diameter: 82

Additional Info

Packaging: one set a carton

Productivity: 1200PCS PER DAY

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200PCS PER DAY

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description


Product Description
Model no:
OEM-P75FH
Size
20"/24"/26"*3.5-4.0
Wheel Material
Alloy
ETRTO
/
Height
19
Hole
/
Weight
900 ±10

Option
/
Attended mode
PIN
Character
/
Suitable for
snowfield rim
Brake
/
Outer diameter
82
inner diameter
75
Color
multi color
Finish
/

Specifications

1.Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia
2.Style : Snowfield rim
3.Professional oembicycle factory

Detailed Images
OEM-P75FH-2OEM-P75FH-1OEM-P75FH
Our Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


Looking for ideal Anodized Bicycle Rims Red Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Bicycle Double Wall Alloy Rim are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 40 Hole Alloy Color Rim. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Components > Bicycle Wheel

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier