Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:6 Spoke Wheel,Yuemei Mag Bicycle Wheel,24 Inch Mag Wheel
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

6 Spoke Wheel,Yuemei Mag Bicycle Wheel,24 Inch Mag Wheel


Home > Products > Bicycle Components > Bicycle Wheel > yuemei mag bicycle wheel 6 spoke
Online Service

yuemei mag bicycle wheel 6 spoke

Share to:  
    Unit Price: USD 88 - 98 / Set/Sets
    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 20 Set/Sets
    Delivery Time: 20 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEM MH-X37

Condition: New

Certification: CE, ISO9001

Customized: Customized

Application: Kids Bike, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Ordinary Bicycle

Spoke Hole: Other

Size: 22-24inches

Material: Alloy

Wheel Material: Magnesium Alloy

Bearing: Sealed Bearings

Structure: Cassette.rotary, Fixed Gear

Surface Process: Powder Spraying


Brake: Disk Brake

Color: White/black

Weight(KG): F:2.546 R:2.689

Wheel Dimension: φ634mm

Tyre: φ621mm

Additional Info

Packaging: one set a carton

Productivity: 1200PCS PER DAY

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200PCS PER DAY

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description

Product Description
Model no:
Wheel Material
Magnesium alloy
Wheel Dimension
Sealed bearings
cassette.rotary, fixed gear
Surface process
powder spraying
Rated Voltage
24V 36V 48V
Rated speed: 30
Rated power: 250w 350w
color: Black, white
Rated power: >=80
Brake: Disk brake
Delivery time
35days after receive the deposite
Speed scale: 1.05
Weight(kg): R :3.75
Cable location: shaft center right
Tyre: φ507mm


1.Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia
2.Style : Road Bike ,MTB
3.Professional oembicycle factory

Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011

* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, Chopper Bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.

Packing & Delivery

Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.


1.What`s the lead time?

It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?

Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?

Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?

Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?

We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.

7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.

8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.

9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Looking for ideal 6 Spoke Wheel Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Yuemei Mag Bicycle Wheel are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of 24 Inch Mag Wheel. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Components > Bicycle Wheel

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier