Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Black Bike Multi Tool Repair Kit,Bike Hand Tool Kit,Multi Bicycle Repair Tool Kits
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Black Bike Multi Tool Repair Kit

,Bike Hand Tool Kit,Multi Bicycle Repair Tool Kits

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > Bicycle Components > Bicycle Transmission Part > Black bike multi tool hand repair kits
Online Service

Black bike multi tool hand repair kits

Share to:  
    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 20 Pair
    Delivery Time: 20 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMHM13E

Type: Emergency Tools

Standard: Standard

Certification: CE

Tire Gauges Type: Tire Pressure Gauge

Tire Gauges Carry Way: Embedded

Condition: New

Update Method: by Internet

Product Name: Black Bike Multi Tool Hand Repair Kits

Keywords: Bike Multi Tool Repair Kit

Color: As Picture

Material: Steel

Use For: Repair Tools For Bike

Sample: Sample Is Available

Main Market: Worldwide

Factory: Made In China

Service: 24 Hours

Supply: Wholesaler, Retailer

Additional Info

Packaging: one set a carton

Productivity: 1200PCS PER DAY

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200PCS PER DAY

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description


Product Description


First



OEMHM13E
13 FUNCTIONS CYCLE TOOLS WITH EXTRACTOR
*Torx screwdriver T25
*Spoke spanner 14/15GE
2 tire levers
*Hexa key 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm
*slotted screwdriver
*Phillips screwdriver
*Chain extractor
Oemhm13e 1Oemhm13eOemhm13e 2


Other Products
More bikes
Our Company
Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: Fixed Gear Bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, Mountain Bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


packingshipping

Our most professional packaging


Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


Looking for ideal Black Bike Multi Tool Repair Kit Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Bike Hand Tool Kit are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Multi Bicycle Repair Tool Kits. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Components > Bicycle Transmission Part

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier