Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Alloy Bicycle Rims,Star Rim Bicycle,Fixed Rim Bicycle
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Alloy Bicycle Rims,Star Rim Bicycle,Fixed Rim Bicycle

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > Bicycle Components > Bicycle Rim > Alloy fixed gear bicycle rims 700c
Online Service

Alloy fixed gear bicycle rims 700c

Share to:  
    Unit Price: USD 7.5 - 8.5 / Pack/Packs
    Payment Type: T/T,Western Union,paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 100 Pack/Packs
    Delivery Time: 7 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEM-BR01

Brake Components: Disc Brake

Bicycle Pedal Material: Steel

Light Type: LEDs

Position/Bicycle Light Position: Rear Light

Saddle Shell Material: Imitation Leather

Spoke Hole: 32-40H

Fork Material: Steel

Chainwheel Teeth: 24-32T

Derailleur Set: Without Derailleur

Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy

Power Supply: Magnetic

Rim Material: Alloy

Handlebar Material: Steel

Bicycle Basket Material: Steel

Additional Info

Packaging: 50 pieces in a carton

Productivity: 1200 pieces per day

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Air

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200 pieces per day

Certificate: CE, ISO

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description

Product Description

First

fixed gear bike rim with 40 mm 32 holes three layers

Aluminum alloy Bicycle Rim


Color: black,white,blue,pink, orange, fluorescent yellow,

fluorescent green and purple

Material: aluminum alloy

Specification:32 holes

Width: 40 mm

Detailed Images

rim01rim02rim03rim05rim06

Other Products

More bikes

Our Company

Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: Fixed Gear Bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike, Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


packing

85% SKD, front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector, pedals and some

small bicycle parts are in the small box.

shipping

Transport of large trucks to the seaport

And international transport cooperation

Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Looking for ideal Alloy Bicycle Rims Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Star Rim Bicycle are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Fixed Rim Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Components > Bicycle Rim

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier