Company Details

  • Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Alloy Wheel Chair Hub,Quick Release Hub,Quick Release Alloy Bicycle Hub
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)

Alloy Wheel Chair Hub,Quick Release Hub,Quick Release Alloy Bicycle Hub

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > Bicycle Components > Bicycle hub > Quick release alloy wheel chair hub
Online Service

Quick release alloy wheel chair hub

Share to:  
    Unit Price: USD 4.6 - 6.9 / Piece/Pieces
    Payment Type: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 50 Piece/Pieces
    Delivery Time: 10 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMGL-B45R-QS

Condition: New

Certification: CE, CE

Customized: Customized

Application: Kids Bike, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Ordinary Bicycle

Position: Rear

Material: Aluminum, Alloy

Suitable For: Multi Bikes

Service: 24 Hours Service

Advantage: Durable Use

Market: Usa, Euro..etc

Brand Name: OEM

Product Name: Quick Release Alloy Wheel Chair Hub

Key Words: Alloy Wheel Chair Hub

Color: As Picture

Additional Info

Packaging: 100 pcs per carton

Productivity: 1100000per month

Brand: OEM

Transportation: air express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description

Product Description

First

GL-B45F-QS
Hub material Alloy
Spoke holes 28/32/36/48H
Gauge 14G
P.C.D 58mm
Flange spacing 58mm
O.L.D 100mm
Axle diam 3/8"*108
Axle material S45C
Color Silver/yellow, blue,red,black,purple
GL-B45R-QS 8S/9S/10S
Hub material Alloy
Spoke holes 28/32/36/48H
Gauge 14G
P.C.D 58mm
Flange spacing 58mm
O.L.D 135mm
Axle diam 3/8"*145
Axle material S45C
Color Silver/yellow, blue,red,black,purple

Product Show

OEMGL-B45R-QSOEMGL-B45R-QS-1OEMGL-B45R-QS-2OEMGL-B45R-QS-3

Other Products
More bikes
Our Company
Company

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity
Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.

Packing & Delivery


packingshipping
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.
8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


Looking for ideal Alloy Wheel Chair Hub Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Quick Release Hub are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Quick Release Alloy Bicycle hub . If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Components > Bicycle hub

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier