Communicate with Supplier? Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier
Hangzhou Datasports Equipment Co.,Ltd(Oembicycle)
HomeProductsBicycle ComponentsBicycle Cranksetmtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
  • mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
  • mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
  • mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
  • mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines
  • mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines

mtb bicycle shimano crankset for sale philippines

    Unit Price: USD 30 - 40 / Pair
    Payment Type: T/T,Western Union,paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 100 Pair
    Delivery Time: 7 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEM-CW01

Brake Components: Cable Sets

Chainwheel Teeth: 24-32T

Derailleur Set: Without Derailleur

Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy

Power Supply: Magnetic

Rim Material: Steel

Handlebar Material: Alloy

Bicycle Basket Material: Steel

Bicycle Pedal Material: Steel

Light Type: Reflector

Position/Bicycle Light Position: Front Light

Saddle Shell Material: Imitation Leather

Spoke Hole: 32-40H

Fork Material: Aluminum Alloy

Additional Info

Packaging: 50 pairs in a carton

Productivity: 1200 pieces per day

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Air

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200 pieces per day

Certificate: CE, ISO

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description

Product Description

First

mtb Road Bike cranksets Bicycle Chainwheel&crank

Bicycle Accessories



Specification

Color: black

Material: aluminum alloy

Teeth: 53-39T

Size: 170 mm

Crafts: CNC

Suitable: mtb, road bike

Gear: 9 s

Weight: 830 g

Detailed Images

crank02crank011

Other Products

More bikes

Our Company

Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: Fixed Gear Bike,road bike, Chopper Bike , Mountain Bike,beach cruiser bike,Freestyle Bike, Folding Bike , Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


packing

85% SKD, front wheel and handlebar fixed on the frame, reflector, pedals and some

small bicycle parts are in the small box.

shipping

Transport of large trucks to the seaport

And international transport cooperation

Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Looking for ideal Mtb Bicycle Crankset Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Shimano Mtb Crankset are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Shimano Crankset for Sale Philippines. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Components > Bicycle Crankset

Email to this supplier
  • Olive HeMs. Olive He
  • Your message must be between 20-8000 characters