Company Details

  • HangZhou OEM Bicycle Industrial Co., Ltd

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:Bicycle Password Lock,Digital Safe Lock,Advanced Digital Lock
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

HangZhou OEM Bicycle Industrial Co., Ltd

Bicycle Password Lock,Digital Safe Lock,Advanced Digital Lock

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > Bicycle Accessories > Bike Lock > Advanced digital safe password lock for bicycle

Advanced digital safe password lock for bicycle

Share to:  
    Unit Price: USD 4.60 - 6.90 / Piece/Pieces
    Payment Type: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 50 Piece/Pieces
    Delivery Time: 10 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMPL1

Condition: New

Certification: CE, CE

Customized: Customized

Application: Kids Bike, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Ordinary Bicycle

Material: Steel

Product Name: Advanced Digital Safe Password Lock For Bicycle

Key Words: Password Lock

Suitable For: Multi Bikes

Color: As Pictures

Service: 24 Hours Service

Advantage: Durable Use

Market: Usa, Euro..etc

Brand Name: OEM

Weight: 0.45KG

Additional Info

Packaging: 100 pcs per carton

Productivity: 1100000per month

Brand: OEM

Transportation: air express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description

Product Description
First

1).Weight:0.45kg

2).Color: as picture

3).Size: 12x1200mm

4).package:12pcs per box, 60pcs per carton

5).Material: steel, pvc,ABS

Product Show

Oempl1Oempl1 2Oempl1 3Oempl1 1

Other Products
More bikes
Our Company
Company

* 10 years'export experience
* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity
Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, Mountain Bike,Beach Cruiser Bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike, Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.

Packing & Delivery


packingshipping
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?
It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?
Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.


4.Can we customize geometry?
Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?
We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.
7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.
8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.
9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


Looking for ideal Bicycle Password Lock Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Digital Safe Lock are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Advanced Digital Lock. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Accessories > Bike Lock

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:
    Olive He
    Ms. Olive He
    Chat Now
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier