Company Details

  • HangZhou OEM Bicycle Industrial Co., Ltd

  •  [Zhejiang,China]
  • Business Type:Distributor/Wholesaler , Trade Company , Manufacturer
  • Main Mark: Americas , East Europe , Europe , North Europe , Oceania , West Europe , Worldwide
  • Exporter:91% - 100%
  • Certs:CE
  • Description:2017 Bicycle Bell,2017 Custom Bicycle Bells,Japanese Bicycle Bell
Inquiry Basket ( 0 )

HangZhou OEM Bicycle Industrial Co., Ltd

2017 Bicycle Bell,2017 Custom Bicycle Bells,Japanese Bicycle Bell

86-571-82600904

Home > Products > Bicycle Accessories > Bike Bell > 2017 custom japanese bicycle bell for sale

2017 custom japanese bicycle bell for sale

Share to:  
    Payment Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal
    Incoterm: EXW
    Min. Order: 20 Pair
    Delivery Time: 20 Days

Basic Info

Model No.: OEMR47P

Condition: New

Certification: CE

Customized: Customized

Application: Kids Bike, Road Bike, Mountain Bike, Ordinary Bicycle

Size: Medium

Material: Steel, Steel

Product Name: Colorful Bicycle Air Horn For Sale

Keywords: Colorful Air Horn

Color: Can Be Custom

Use For: Mountain Bike Tires

Character: Never Be Flat, Non Pneumatic

Main Market: Worldwide

Factory: Made In China

Service: 24 Hours

Supply: Wholesaler, Retailer

Additional Info

Packaging: one set a carton

Productivity: 1200PCS PER DAY

Brand: OEM

Transportation: Ocean,Land,Air,Express

Place of Origin: China Mainland

Supply Ability: 1200PCS PER DAY

Port: Ningbo,Shanghai

Product Description


Product Description
First

CARTOON HORN

MATERIAL:PVC TOP AND ABS BASE

WEIGHT:50G

200PCS IN A CARTON

Detailed Images
OEMR47P
Other Products
More bikes
Our Company
Company

*Oem bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011


* 10 years'export experience

* Ship to more than 90countries
* Employees: More than 100
* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters
* Branch Company : 2
* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity

Our Product Range
* style: fixed gear bike, Road Bike , Chopper Bike, Mountain Bike,Beach Cruiser Bike,Freestyle Bike,Folding Bike,Tandem Bike ,gasoline bike, City Bike , Kids Bike , BMX, Unicycle and Bicycle Hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery


packingshipping

Our most professional packaging


Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time?


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.
2.Any MOQ of the order?


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.
3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.
4.Can we customize geometry?


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.
5.What color can we do?


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.
6.Can I use different components?
Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?
We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.
We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?
Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.
Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.


Looking for ideal 2017 Bicycle Bell Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 2017 Custom Bicycle Bells are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Japanese Bicycle Bell. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Product Categories : Bicycle Accessories > Bike Bell

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:
    Olive He
    Ms. Olive He
    Chat Now
  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
Communicate with Supplier?Supplier
Olive He Ms. Olive He
What can I do for you?
Chat Now Contact Supplier